Paul Pela / Pawel Pela
Some of my programming projects:
- vesa-life — a Conway's Game of Life implementation in pure x86_64 bit asm with 640x480 VESA graphics (download a compiled floppy image which can be run in VirtualBox)
- asmlib — a x86_64 assembly library of useful routines, such as for doing VESA graphics; can be used with Pure64
- asmGL — a x86_64 assembly header files based on the original C .h headers for OpenGL
- helion-widgets-pro — my old plugin for selling Helion Group's books from WordPress blogs; currently mantained by @mdzimiera
I have been working as a WordPress developer since 2011. I've done freelance work for more than 40 clients, including blogs and businesses of different sizes. My clients include: GW Helion, Antyweb, Intercontinental Hotels, and others.
I am currently unavailable for freelance work.
Public speaking and teaching:
- 2011: WordCamp Poznan — on freelancing, encouraging others to take that route if they are considering it
- 2012: WordCamp Gdansk — on dealing with difficult situations arising from doing freelancing business with clients
- 2012: WSAiB Gdynia — 15-hour-long block on creating and running web services for postgrad students